jueves, 3 de mayo de 2012

I'm very excited with this project!

Hi my friends!

I just wanted to tell you about this project and my opinion about it. This is the last project of the year, I think it's my favorite because we are going to tell you about our trip in Sweden, our experience of taking part as an assistant in the concert which was organized by our highschool and we are going to tell you about our philosophy teacher and how teaches us about her subject.
We have to design the cover of the magazine of our highschool which it's called "entremares" and I think is my favourite part of the project because I love paint!

I will show you a video. It's an interview about the concert and I was talking about it with my friend Carmen. I hope you enjoy it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DRHYn_f2mk&feature=player_embedded

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario